Work Description and expectations:
The Insj accelerator program is recruiting an Accelerator Associate to join the Accelerator team! The Accelerator is a program which students attend to rapidly develop their idea into a business. Through workshops and a close community, the students learn more about entrepreneurship through topics such as business model innovation and customer profiling.
As an Accelerator Associate you will be responsible for guiding the students from applicant to alumni. You are the main point-of-contact before, during and after the program! A super fun role where your social skills are a critical success factor to perform.
- Proactive and social
- A desire to help others succeed
- A student in Oslo with a minimum of 1 year left in your studies
- Interest in entrepreneurship and willingness to learn
- Previous experience in entrepreneurship or innovation is a plus, but not a must
- First point-of-contact for applicants and participants
- Attending and hosting workshops and events related to the program
- Program improvement advisor based on participant feedback
- The total working hours can fluctuate from week to week, but the average is around 8 hours!
Perks and Benefits
- We will teach you how to develop an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- You will have the opportunity to network and grow in a business-minded student organization while being in a student environment that focusses itself on innovation.
- Get access to our office space at the Oslo Science park
- Flexible Working hours – we take into consideration your study periods!
- A working environment where we cheer each other and make each other better 😊
The position is dedicated to students and is a voluntary office.
Number of positions: 2
Place of work: Research Park, Oslo
Application deadline: Ongoing recording
Does this sound interesting? Apply now!