Work description and expectations:
Join our Event executive and Head of coaches in creating a vivid, positive and educational community and culture for everyone at Insj. Prepare internal events and social activities to develop our growing community of Insjers, coachers and associates working with Insj.
- An outgoing personality that loves to work with students
- interested in innovation and entrepreneurship
- A person that wants to grow in a business minded student organisation
- A student i Oslo
The most important things to be successful 6-12 months:
- Have hosted 4 internal events that helped develop the skills and knowledge of coaches and associates in Insj. (6 months)
- Have developed the internal communication channels that ensure that information circulate effective in the organization (6 months)
- Contributed through activities in the office to the internal culture and community (12 months)
Perks and benefits:
- As a community manager you will have the opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills in marketing, event planning, social media platforms and knowledge diffusion.
- We will provide guidance, networking and growth opportunity in a business minded student organisation while being in a student environment.
- Access to office space at Oslo science park
- Flexible working hours – we take into consideration your study periods