We have so far helped more than 100 student entrepreneurs and held three batches of our accelerator program. As we are growing with a fast pace, we’re currently looking for
new coaches. If you’re craving to gain hands-on experience, get insight and explore
entrepreneurship and innovation this might be the thing for you.
Why people join Insj
This is an opportunity to use the skills you have gained through your studies. Getting practical experience to a theoretical background gives an edge when you graduate. Helping fellow students in securing a path forward for their innovations is for many the reason they join Insj. Insj creates a unique environment to test the knowledge in the real world and at the same time enable people to try out their ideas.
- Students in their last years of their bachelor or first year of their master’s degree.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and willingness to learn and grow.
- Proactive and responsible
- A desire to help others succeed
- Strong academic profile in your field.
As a coach at Insj you will:
Coach student projects through their entrepreneurial journey
Assist teams in the various Insj projects such as the accelerator program
The total working hours can fluctuate from week to week but the average is around 8.
What’s in it for you?
- Coaching and training to grow your coaching and academic skillset through a
- mentorship program.
- Grow your professional network.
- Cool colleagues and access to a cool office.
- Being part of a network of individuals that strive to help one another to achieve their goals.
- Flexible work hours.
- Utilize the knowledge gained through your studies in real life cases and gain hands-on experience.
- Lots of room to grow and get more responsibility.